- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know (EPCRA)
- Reporting (Tier II / Form R)
- Air Emissions Permitting and Reporting
- NPDES Stormwater Permitting and Reporting
- Wastewater Permitting and Reporting
- Waste Management and Reporting
- Waste Contingency and Minimization Plans
- Stormwater Permitting and Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Environmental Liability Evaluation and Management
- Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Environmental Management Systems
- Compliance Auditing
- Energy & Resource Efficiency
- Corporate Sustainability Strategy & Reporting
Recent Project Highlights
Developed and revised hazardous and medical waste management plan and training materials for 100+ medical clinics in California.
Air emission inventory and regulatory evaluation for woodworking facilities in Arizona and California, including application for construction and operating permits.
Currently supporting a global medical device manufacturer with EHS program development, sustainability compliance, and EHS compliance tasks.
Evaluated site liability associated with a large paper and pulp mill to support an acquisition by a foreign purchaser and assistance in negotiating liability mitigation with state regulators.