Traditional Environmental Due Diligence
- Pre-Bid Reviews (CIM, VDR, Online Sources)
- Desktop Reviews / Red Flag Analysis
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments
- Compliance Assessments
- Environmental Liability Reviews
- Liability-Cost Evaluations
- Reserves/Provision Analysis
Environment, Social, & Governance (ESG)
- ESG Strategy and Program Development
- ESG Due Diligence Screen
- ESG Metrics and Reporting
- Impact Strategy (Fund Level)
- Impact Opportunity Assessments (Asset Level)
- Impact Tracking (Asset Level)
Recent Project Highlights
Conducted Phase 1 ESAs and Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) for a 23-site portfolio of specialty restaurants.
Evaluated operational compliance, remaining useful life, and closure obligations for a private equity investment in a multi-state portfolio of landfills and waste management facilities.
Supported a global infrastructure investor with the development of a fit-for-purpose ESG Program, including policy development, due diligence integration, and metrics and reporting strategy.
Evaluated the broader environmental and societal impacts of a national tire recycling business and deployed a hosted IT platform to track the company’s impact over time.