Traditional Environmental Due Diligence
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Phase II ESA
- Records Search with Risk Assessment (RSRA)
- Desktop Review / Solution Screen
- Transaction Screen Assessment (TSA)
- Cost to Cure Analysis
- Bridge Report
Asset Related Services
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA)
- Asset Capital Expenditure Evaluation (ACEE)
- ADA Assessments / Seismic Loss Evaluations
- Hazardous Building Material Assessments
- Construction Loan Monitoring
- Policy Review and Development
Recent Project Highlights
Conducted TSAs for multi-site portfolios of gasoline service stations throughout United States (10+ properties).
Evaluated the environmental conditions impacting secured and/or owned real estate on Commercial Real Estate loans through the review and analysis of various environmental reports.
Completed Phase I ESAs on various multi-site portfolios (10+ properties).
Conducted and oversaw a moisture evaluation and abatement program at a multi-tenant retail property.
Conducted combination Phase I ESAs and PCAs on various skilled nursing and assisted living facilities.